What will you do?
- You will design, draw, dimension and detail technical installations
- You will make or check calculations and review designs
- You support in calculations
- You participate in the technical preparations of a project
What do we ask?
- You have a technical education at MBO-4 mechanical engineering level
- You have several years of experience with medium-sized projects
- You have knowledge of 3D drawing packages such as Onshape, SolidWorks or autoCAD
- You are available 40 hours per week, flexible and stress resistant
- You possess a B-driving license and possible VCA Basic Safety certificate
- You master the Dutch and English language
- Finally, you take responsibility and are solution-oriented. Are you creative and very eager to learn. But above all, you are a go-getter and want to develop yourself further
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging and varied job within a fast-growing organization that is in full swing. You will also join us directly and we offer an attractive/ good salary and fringe benefits based on the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Engineering. But above all, many development and growth options for the future!
Are you excited! Then email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com