MECHANTRONIC ROBOT SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At Peeters Robotic Solutions, you will have a job consisting of various tasks. That way, your work remains challenging and varied. Within your duties, you will be engaged in tasks ranging from designing to providing training. You will work in a small team where the Robot Engineer will support you with explanations and provide training both “on the Job” and classroom / online to further develop you in this field. Do you enjoy contributing to the growth of this young high-tech company? Then read on quickly!
What will you do?
- You will design and technically draw robotic applications
- You are engaged in assembling the robotic applications
- You write the control software of the robot applications
- You will simulate, test and commission complete systems
- You provide training at customer sites
What do we ask?
- You have a technical education at MBO+ / HBO level mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- You have some work experience in programming industrial robots and cobots
- You have knowledge of 2D and 3D drawing packages such as SolidWorks, autoCAD or Onshape
- You are available 40 hours per week, flexible and stress resistant
- You have the willingness to travel abroad
- You possess a B-driving license and possible VCA Basic Safety certificate
- You master the Dutch and English language
- Finally, you take responsibility and are solution-oriented. Are you creative and very eager to learn. But above all, you are a go-getter, learn by asking questions and doing.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging and varied job within a fast-growing organization that is in full swing. You will also join us directly and we offer an attractive/ good salary and fringe benefits based on the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Engineering. But above all, many development and growth options for the future!
Are you excited! Then email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com